Ticketing & Seating
1. Purchase of tickets to an event indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as advised on the Hub Productions website. Terms and Conditions also apply to venue staff, Hub Productions staff, volunteers and freelance hirees, retailers and competition winners. Attendance of the event in any capacity constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All Terms and Conditions apply unless the Hub Productions or DCA Enterprises specifically advise otherwise in writing.
2. Unless otherwise stated tickets are mailed out two weeks prior to an event. Should you miss the two week cut off period, or live outside of Australia, the tickets will be available for collection at the door. Should your tickets not arrive prior to the event, or are delayed for any reason, photo ID or your receipt will be required to enter the event and may be presented at the door for that purpose. Failure of tickets to arrive does not constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions and does not warrant a refund, as entry can be made with your receipt or photo ID. Please note that physical tickets are not provided for additional functions during an event such as evening functions etc. Whether physical tickets will be provided will be clarified for each specific function.
3. ID or e-mailed conformation will be required to collect tickets at the door. Group tickets booked together will be mailed out to, or must be collected by, the individual who placed the booking.
4. Your ticket must be carried at all times and displayed on request. Failure to do so will prevent you from accessing the events.
5. Your seating number will be displayed on your ticket and seats are issued on the basis of the date and time you booked.
6. Tickets purchased at the door, if available, may be at a higher price.
7. We reserve the right to refuse ticket sales to individuals or to impose conditions on the sale or means of payment of tickets.
8. Attendees are responsible to make their own way to event locations. The Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises are not responsible for any transit costs to events and will not reimburse said costs in case of event postponement, cancellation, or change of venue. In the event of change of venue, the Hub will endeavour to obtain a new venue within a reasonable distance of the original venue for the attendees' convenience, but makes no guarantees in this regard. Up to date details for each event will be made available via the Hub Productions website, but the onus is on attendees to ensure that they are fully aware of venue, guest line-up, price, date and any other details pertaining to the event. The Hub Productions cannot be held accountable for failure of attendees to obtain up to date event details prior to the event.
9. Processing of orders can take up to two business days under normal circumstances. Upcoming or currently ongoing events may result in longer processing times.
10. By attending a Hub event, you waive any personal or property rights for your likeness appearing in either still photographs or DVD recordings used by DCA Enterprises for either promotional purposes, or event DVD release.
11. If for any reason you are unable to sit in the assigned area for your tier of seating, you not entitled to a discount on the ticket price. DCA Enterprises and the Hub Productions will endeavour to place you in the closest accessible part of the venue to the assigned area for your seating tier, however this is entirely dependent on the venue's facilities and availability of accessible seating at the time at which you purchase your ticket and advise DCA Enterprises and the Hub Productions of your accessibility requirements.
12. Inappropriate behaviour is not tolerated at Hub events in any form. Specifically:
a) Do not request hugs and kisses from guests.
b) There is to be no inappropriate touching of the guests of any kind.
c) Do not request that guests disrobe in any way; similarly, attendees are to remain fully clothed at all times.
d) Questions and statements that are designed to be inflammatory and rude will not be tolerated, nor will inappropriate language.
e) Making threats, accusations and disturbing the event in a negative way will not be tolerated.
Behaving in any of the ways noted herein, or in any other way not specifically noted here, but deemed to be inappropriate by Hub staff, is grounds for removal from the event. No refund will be issued in such a case.
13. Should you have a service animal they are permitted to attend the event but must be fully trained and have appropriate documentation. However, should the service animal not be a dog, access of the service animal to the event will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, taking into consideration programming, venue and any inherent safety concerns.
14. For a Sing-Along, concert or other style of event that features a light show of some kind, it is not recommended that anyone attend if they are prone to seizures, or have epilepsy or light sensitivity. The majority of these events are not appropriate for service animals and access of the service animal to the event will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, taking into consideration programming, venue and any inherent safety concerns. Should you choose to attend and be unable to experience the entire event due to a reaction based on your known condition, you are not eligible for a refund. Should you choose to attend and cause any kind of commotion that disturbs other attendees, you will be required to leave the event if this can be done safely and you will not be eligible for a refund.
15. The Hub Productions works with the Companion Card program throughout Australia. Should you be part of the Companion Card program, please email The Hub Productions on purchase of ticket and advise that an additional ticket is required for a carer. Please note that the attending carer must be able to provide a current Companion Card on request, and whilst they will be admitted to the event free of charge, this does not allow access to participate in event activities (for example, meet and greets, photograph and autograph sessions, etc.).
Refunds and Returns Policy
1. a) All tickets are non refundable once purchased. Change of personal circumstance does not qualify for a refund, transfer to another event, or any other change to purchased tickets. In the case where an event is postponed, tickets will automatically be transferred to the newly announced Hub convention date (please note that should ticket prices rise there will be no additional charge). If you are unable to attend the event on the newly announced date your ticket will be rolled over to a future event, should you qualify as per the conditions in 8. a) i.
i. Once ticketholders are advised of the new event date, you have a window of one month (dated from when the advisory email is sent by DCA Enterprises) in which to advise us that you are unable to attend the new event date and provide supporting documentation and/or evidence. After this time all tickets are non-transferable to other events and non-refundable.
b) In the case of event cancellation, your purchase will be refunded, or you may roll your ticket over to a future event. Ticket rollover is not available under any other circumstances.
c) Events are based around a particular TV show, group of shows, movie, or series of movies, and not on specific guests. Thus, change of advertised guests due to work commitments or other circumstances does not qualify for ticket refunds; this also applies in the case of a changed guest line-up for a postponed event. Please note that while every effort will be made to replace the guests, this is not always possible. Advertising a particular number of guests for an event is not a guarantee that such a number of guests will attend that event. Should a lesser number of guests than originally advertised attend an event, this does not qualify attendees for ticket refunds.
d) Further, DCA Enterprises reserves the right to change event dates in order to best suit the majority of the guests and attendees. As tickets are non-refundable should a guest cancel their appearance at an event, it is advisable not to purchase tickets based solely on the appearance on one guest, unless the entire event revolves around that guest's appearance only. Similarly, should the description or contents of the ticket inclusions change, yet still hold the same intrinsic value, no refund is warranted.
e) In the case of extenuating circumstances, where The Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises choose, as a gesture of goodwill, to allow a ticket to be transferred from a non-cancelled event, the ticket holder is not entitled to a refund should the event to which the ticket has been transferred subsequently be cancelled. The ticket may only be rolled over to an alternative event, or held in credit towards a future event.
f) The Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises choose the right to refuse entry to anyone. Should this decision be made, notification will be sent either by The Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises or their legal representation. If you have purchased a ticket directly under your name it will be refunded and you will be barred from all future events. Should you attempt to purchase a ticket to a future event you will be barred entry and not provided a refund. Should a third party purchase a ticket for you and you attempt to enter the event with altered appearance, you will be removed from the event without a refund and the police may be called to charge you with trespass. If a request is made from a guest or their representation that you are not to attend a specific event that they are attending, you will be notified and barred for that event only.
2. Special conditions relating to COVID 19
While COVID 19 public health orders and NSW and/or Victorian Government requirements are in place, the terms and conditions under this section 2 will apply.
Current changes are designed to help keep everyone safe, and to support our attendees, guests and staff in line with current requirements and restrictions relating to COVID 19. They are summarised as follows:
i. Stay at home if you are unwell or pose a risk to others. If you are symptomatic, we may refuse entry to minimise the risk to others. While this section is in effect, we are offering the flexible ticket arrangements set out below.
ii. There will be changes to a number of our practices – dependant on the Government guidelines these could effect physical distancing, entry and exit points, security arrangements, queuing, event and door opening times, photograph and autograph sessions, panels, food and beverage service, selling of merchandise etc.
iii. The following conditions now apply in relation to tickets for, and attendance at, Hub Productions Events:
a) Conditions of entry
Attending our venues while under quarantine or isolation orders is prohibited, and if you appear to have COVID 19 symptoms you will be denied entry and asked to leave. Attending our venues when unwell places others as well as yourself at risk. For the safety and wellbeing of everyone, you must not come to our venues for an event if you:
feel unwell or if you are displaying any of the COVID 19 symptoms from time to time (such as fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or loss of taste);
are awaiting the results of a COVID19 test;
are required to self-isolate for any reason;
are required to quarantine;
have been diagnosed with COVID 19 and are within the isolation period.
Note that vaccination requirements are listed under the Compliance section in point 13.
By attending The Hub Productions events at this time, you acknowledge that you voluntarily assume the risks posed by COVID 19.
Advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged to access the limited available seating.
If you purchase tickets from a third party we require you and the seller to supply us with your full your contact details as soon as the transaction is confirmed.
If you are booking tickets for others, please make a note of their details for contact tracing purposes.
All Hub Productions events will adhere to the maximum allowable capacity of each venue under the COVID 19 Public Health Orders applicable to the particular venue and current at that time, subject to any exemption we may have.
Should you not meet the conditions of entry due to COVID 19, you can exchange the ticket for an upcoming event (subject to availability) or have a credit note which can be used for future Hub Productions events and/0r to purchase photographs and autographs. The exchange is based on monetary value, not ticket type - should you exchange for a higher value ticket, we will charge you the difference in the ticket price.
To qualify for the exchange due to COVID 19, you must supply proof of a positive current test of COVID 19 (PCR only) with quarantine requirement or proof of government mandated quarantine naming you specially. Without this you will not be eligible for The Hub Productions COVID 19 ticket exchange program. We reserve the right to require further information or documentation to substantiate which circumstances apply before issuing an exchange or credit.
Any request for an exchange or credit note must be made no later then noon on the Friday of the event weekend by contacting us via email. Credit notes will be valid for 3 years from the date of issue and are not transferable.
COVID 19 Safety measures
Security measures for COVID 19 will continue to be implemented, but our procedures may need to change from time to time.
We may require attendees at The Hub Productions events to check in to our venues using the a QR Code, Government QR Code, or the COVID 19 Service app (as applicable). If you do not have a device which is compatible with these processes or otherwise require assistance, venue staff will be available to provide an alternative arrangement to enable you to check in. Certain venues may also require you to complete an additional check in.
Our protocol for checking in patrons may change over time, including by replacing QR Codes with a requirement to check in using the COVID 19 Service app.
Practise physical distancing as advised and follow guidance given by our staff, signage and markings. Please sit only in in the seat(s) allocated to you/your group – no change of seats is permitted.
Different requirements may apply to different venues, states or events as a result of the nature of those performances and events.
Practise safe hand hygiene - wash hands regularly and make use of the many hand sanitising stations across the site.
Follow Government Health etiquette for coughs and sneezes – use a tissue or your elbow, dispose of tissues promptly and hygienically, and practise safe hand hygiene.
Please check the website before you attend an event for any additional safety measures that may be in place. They may include temperature checks, additional contact tracing measures and the wearing of masks.
Per government advice, we recommend that you download the COVIDSafe app.
1. Video cameras and audio equipment are not permitted within the Hub convention venue. Anyone caught recording either via video or audio means (this includes digital recording devices on mobile phones) during the guest panels, in the autograph or photograph areas, or within the dealers room will receive one warning only. A second infraction will result in the attendee being removed from the event with no refund of their ticket.
2. Cameras are permitted into the event. However, due to repeated infractions by attendees at past events, and as per the requests of guests' management, cameras are now only permitted to be used during the first five (5) minutes of each Q&A session. Anyone caught using a camera, or any other device, such as mobile phones, to take pictures at any other point during the guest panels will receive one warning only. A second infraction will result in the attendee being removed from the event with no refund of their ticket.
3. A professional photograph session will be held with the guests in all venues. Photograph opportunities are available as per the specific event page. Please note these are limited. Personal photos of the guests are also strictly prohibited during the professional photograph session.
4. Due to repeated infractions by attendees at past events, and as per the requests of guests' management, no photography is permitted during special VIP or Platinum functions. Anyone caught using a camera, or any other device, such as mobile phones, to take pictures will receive one warning only. A second infraction will result in the attendee being removed from the event with no refund of their ticket.
5. Please note that all the photographs taken are for personal use only and not for commercial purposes.
Credit Card Transactions
All tickets or other items purchased via credit card will incur a transaction fee of 1.74% , that will be added to the total of all items purchased and will be reflected in the receipt forwarded via email to the ticket purchaser. This fee does not apply to cash, money order, direct bank deposit and cheque payments.
1. To ensure each attendee has the opportunity to receive an autograph, we may choose to sell autograph tokens on a row by row basis. In this instance you will be called by the row in which you are seated.
2. Autographs are at the price listed on the specific event page (GST inc.). It is the same price per autograph whether you choose to have a personal item (that must be approved by staff) autographed or select a photograph from the photo table. Please note when you have your own item signed instead of a print from the photo table, this does not entitle you to take a print.
3. Be advised that when you obtain an autograph, this is for your personal use only. Only the original autograph may be sold on. Reprints and facsimiles of the original are an infringement of copyright and may not be sold for profit.
Please note that multiple autographs for each guests are available, but you must have a token for each.
1. Be advised that when you obtain a professional photograph from a Hub event, this is for your personal use only. Only the original photograph may be sold on. Reprints and facsimiles of the original are an infringement of copyright and may only be obtained from the official Hub photographer.
1. No gifts are to be presented to the guest whilst they are on stage. All gifts are to presented in the autograph line, once they have been approved by staff.
1. All items for Auction items will be displayed in the theatre for inspection to interested parties before the auction, should you have any enquiries address these with the staff member present.
2. All bids will be taken seriously and those placing false bids may be removed from the event without refund of ticket or photo or autograph tokens.
3. Winning bidders will be identified by staff via their ticket number and will be required to immediately claim the item they have won from the auction table.
You will be required to pay in full to receive the item you have won.
1. Weapons of any kind, real or replica, will not be allowed on any person. Replicas of non-reality based weapons are allowed on approval by staff.
Please note that this does not include any items that are purchased on the day from auction or in the dealers room, however these items are to remain in their original packaging.
There will be no exceptions to this policy.
2. Alcohol is not permitted in the Hub convention area - with the exception being the special VIP & Platinum functions, and will only be provided to those over the legal drinking age. Please note certain special functions may not permit alcohol at all. Please refer to the individual events for specific alcohol policies for those events.
Any persons who are intoxicated at the event will be removed.
3. Smoking is allowed only in designated smoking areas. Smoking is not permitted in the Dealer's room.
VIP & Platinum Attendees
Please be advised that the special VIP and Platinum functions are open to all ages, but alcohol will under no circumstance be served to anyone who is underage. Further as this is a relaxed occasion, there are to be no requests for autographs during this time, nor are gifts to be given. Also, please note that the details of VIP and Platinum functions are for VIP and/or Platinum ticket holders only. Dissemination of these details to other people is a breach of these terms and conditions and may result in cancellation of tickets.
Absentee Packs & Merchandise
1. It is the responsibility of absentee pack purchasers to notify the Hub Productions of any special requirements relating to delivery. Domestic absentee packs are sent by registered post, which require the recipient to sign and/or provide identification in order to collect the pack. All required postage costs will be paid on mailing of an absentee pack by the Hub Productions. Any further costs involved (including resending the pack should the purchaser provide an incorrect or insufficient address, or fail to collect the pack) are the responsibility of the purchaser.
2. If physical merchandise purchased from the Hub store that must be mailed (including, but not limited to, DVDs, absentee packs, autographs or pins) does not arrive, this must be reported to the Hub Productions within a three month period of the initial order, or the order will be considered complete.
1. Any persons found not to be in compliance with the terms and conditions of this event will be removed from the venue without hesitation. There will also be no refund provided.
Should the issue escalate the HUB Productions will not hesitate to alert the venues security or the police should the matter be deemed serious enough.
2. A failure by DCA Enterprises to provide or a delay by DCA Enterprises in providing any goods or services purchased from DCA Enterprises as part of a ticket, or separately at an event, which is caused by acts of God; strikes; boycott or industrial action or dispute; action in compliance with any act, regulation, ordinance, by-law or permit or with any lawful direction, order or request of any responsible authority or court; or any other cause whatsoever reasonably beyond the control of DCA Enterprises does not give rise to any claim by the Client or cause DCA Enterprises to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
3. All or part of any provision of these Terms that is illegal or unenforceable, may be severed from these Terms or modified to the extent it is necessary to make the remainder of the provisions and the Terms enforceable.
4. DCA Enterprises reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever to the event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
5. Admission is at the ticket holder’s risk. The promoter and the venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises. Please note that this includes evening functions and concerts that may contain staging effects and lighting such as strobe effects.
6. This site includes links to third party sites which are not related to the Hub Productions or DCA Enterprises and of which the Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises has no control or interest. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not indicate any relationship between the Hub Productions or DCA Enterprises and that third party or any endorsement by the Hub Productions or DCA Enterprises of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
7. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical or other issues beyond our control.
8. This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. The Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises claim no ownership of, or relation to, this third party content (including images, movies & TV shows).
9. The Hub Productions & DCA Enterprises will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
10. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
11.Only vendors who are approved to exhibit at the event are to make commercial transactions. Anyone outside official vendors is not to make financial transactions at the end. Should attendees do so , they will be removed without warning from the event.
12. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
13. You acknowledge that, notwithstanding compliance with government regulations & procedures that may be taken by the Promoter to register as a 'COVID 19 Safe' business, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID 19 that exists, including for outdoor ticketed venues. You confirm that you and any attendees you purchase tickets on behalf of have considered all risks related to COVID 19 exposure by attending the event, and risks to those who may be in close contact with you and your attendees following attendance, given that this virus is contagious & can lead to serious health consequences. You acknowledge that by attending, you and your attendees voluntarily accept all risks related to exposure to COVID 19, and at the time of attendance you agree to comply with all government directives & directives by DCA Enterprises and event venues. A condition of entry is that all attendees aged 5 and over have received a minimum of two doses of an approved COVID 19 vaccine. When the Government requires boosters as part of the vaccine certificate, these will be required to be shown for attendance. Attendees will be required to provide proof of vaccination status in the form of an Australian Government vaccination certificate or valid written Australian Government vaccination exemption to staff before entry to the venue. Masks may be mandatory for those aged 12 & over depending on Government Health advice at the time of the event. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Conditions in accordance with Government Health advice in which case they will be communicated to ticket holders via the email address supplied at purchase.
We recommend that you read this document carefully before using the Gift Certificate. If you have any questions or would like more information about your Gift Certificate, please call 02 9874 7171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Gift Certificate Inclusions & Exclusions
The Hub Productions Gift Certificate may be used to purchase tickets, photographs or autographs for any Hub Productions event up to the listed value. It may not be used to purchase absentee packs, or any other items at Hub Productions events (including retailer merchandise). Photographs and autographs may only be pre-purchased with a Gift Certificate for events where they are being specifically pre-sold. Otherwise, they may only be purchased with the Gift Certificate on the day of an event.
4. Use of Gift Certificate
To use your Gift Certificate, simply select that as your method of payment on an event order form, or when placing a phone order. You will be required to provide your Gift Certificate number and PIN to confirm the purchase.
5. Transactions made with the Gift Certificate
5.1. Purchases exceeding the Gift Certificate value
Your Gift Certificate may only be used to make purchases up to the value shown on the Certificate. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the face value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
5.2. No cash advances
You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Certificate or redeem your Gift Certificate for cash.
5.3. Validity and expiry of Gift Certificates
Your Gift Certificate will be valid for use for one year from the date of issue. Any balance that remains on a Gift Certificate will not be available for use after the certificate's expiry date.
5.4. Checking your Gift Certificate balance and transaction history
You can check your Certificate balance, expiry date and transaction history at any by calling 02 9874 7171 or emailing email@example.com. For balance enquiries, you will be required to provide the Certificate Number and PIN prior to getting access to the Certificate information.
5.5. Can I cancel my Gift Certificate?
No, you cannot cancel your Gift Certificate.
5.6. Returns or exchange of items purchased with a Gift Certificate.
The Hub Productions' standard Terms and Conditions (www.thehubproductions.com/terms-and-conditions) apply to all purchases made with or without Gift Certificates.
6. Your Gift Certificate, your responsibility
You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Certificate. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Certificate, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any of our employees.
a. To add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Gift Certificate;
b. For infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
c. To comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
d. Where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
8. Errors and complaints
If you have reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Gift Certificate, you should call 02 9874 7171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Force majeure
10. All other matters
In all other matters not directly mentioned herein, the Hub Productions' & DCA Enterprises' standard Terms and Conditions apply.
Hub Productions Memberships
We recommend that you read this document carefully before purchasing your Membership. If you have any questions or would like more information about your Membership, please call 02 9874 7171 or email email@example.com.
3. Membership Inclusions & Exclusions
When attending an event on a Day ticket, Hub Productions Memberships may be used to obtain a free autograph with one guest of the Hub Productions' choice. This free autograph may not be exchanged for any other guest's autograph. When attending an event on a VIP or Platinum ticket, Hub Productions Memberships may be used to purchase the souvenir DVD for that event at half price.
4. Use of Membership
Hub Productions Memberships are non-transferable and can only be used by the member. To claim your autograph or half price DVD, you must present both your Membership card and photo ID in person at a Hub Productions event that you are attending on a paid ticket. Hub Productions Membership is only redeemable at The Hub Productions events. Hub Productions Membership is not valid at alternative events presented by DCA Enterprises, and does not apply to guests hosted by The Hub Productions at expos or events produced by another event companies.
5. Responsibilities of Membership
Hub Productions members are required not to release the information contained in members' emails until said information has been released publicly by the Hub Productions. Breaking this confidentiality may result in revocation of membership and all associated privileges. Revocation of membership does not entitle the former member to refund of the membership fee.
6. Membership duration
Hub Productions Memberships last for a full calendar year. Memberships are retroactively dated to the first day of the month in which you join. Membership is non-refundable once purchased.
7. Membership fees
On top of the Membership charge, the following fees apply:
a. Card production, postage and handling of $5.95 will be included with each Membership purchased.
b. A replacement fee of $10 will be charged to replace any lost Membership card. This includes postage and handling for the replacement card. Replacement cards may be requested by contacting 02 9874 7171 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Errors and complaints
If you have reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Membership, you should call 02 9874 7171 or email email@example.com.
9. Force majeure
10. Changes to Terms & Conditions
11. All other matters
In all other matters not directly mentioned herein, the Hub Productions' & DCA Enterprises' standard Terms and Conditions apply.
Code of Conduct
Compliance with the Code of Conduct
forms part of the Terms & Conditions of attending any event run by DCA Enterprises and the Hub Productions. Contravening the Code of Conduct is grounds for actions up to and including removal from event and banning from future Hub Productions and DCA Enterprises events.