COAs cannot be backdated or provided for autographs signed at other locations/events
HUB AUTHENTICS is run by DCA Enterprises.
We only have HUB AUTHENTICS representatives providing our authentication service, and customers will be asked to provide proof (by form of token payment receipt) that the autograph you have received has been signed same day, by the person in question.
Each item that is authenticated will receive a physical certificate – COA – which contains detail of the signed item and signee, along with a tamper proof decal noting certification number. A matching tamper proof decal will be placed on the item that has been signed.
They are located in Australia.
Mailing Address – PO Box 235, West Ryde, NSW 1685
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – thehubproductions.com
Alternatively, you may send in your own item to be signed (at an additional cost to cover handling of the item). Only certain kinds of send-in items can be accepted; these are listed below
You may send in your own item to be signed (at an additional cost to cover handling of the item). Only certain kinds of send-in items can be accepted; these are listed below
photos or other flat items no larger than 8″ x 12″, such as mini-posters, magazines or trading cards;
flattened Funko Pop boxes, or other boxes no larger than 8″ x 12″
If you have any questions regarding the size of your item please send an email (that includes your question and your flattened item dimensions) to email@example.com
regular post-it notes (do not use the super sticky kind);
marker pen for clearly writing instructions;
low-tack painter’s tape (any other kind of tape may damage your item or leave reside);
shipping materials (boxes, packing tape, padding or bubble wrap).
- the name of the signer,
- any personalistion, quote or message request (as noted above: personalisation, quotes or message requests are not guaranteed),
- preferred sharpie or paint pen colour choice (standard sharpie colours are black, silver, gold – bronze and possibly other colours may be available – but preferred colour cannot be guaranteed unless you send your own sharpie or paint pen with the item),
- indicate (with an arrow) where you’d like the autograph to be placed. You can ‘wall in’ a signing area with blank post-it notes, but make sure to keep the area large enough that the autograph won’t be cramped.
- You can use another post-it note to indicate where you would prefer your Hub Authentics tamper-proof, holographic sticker to be applied. (Size approx 25mm x 25mm.)
- please write your order number (if applicable), name and postal address on two post-it notes.
- Stick one to the rear of your item (if it has a rear) with painter’s tape (NB: do NOT use painter’s tape on the front of your item).
- If your item does not have a ‘rear’ side (such as a trading card or a Pop box), do not use any tape.
- Tape the other note to the outside of any packing materials you’re sending your item in.
- The name on your return information MUST be the name your order was placed under.
- Please include a copy of your Purchase Receipt with your item/s.
Make sure to pack your item in a way that will make it easy for us to remove your item from any packing materials (such as creating a ‘pocket’ that the item can easily be slid in and out of, and only using painter’s tape to seal the ‘pocket’).
A cardboard ‘sandwich’ is usually the best option for a flat item.
Please mail to:
The Hub Productions
PO Box 235
West Ryde, NSW 1685
Please note, once we receive your item, we cannot return it for any reason before the signing event, as it will be securely stored for the signing.